Whether you're repairing a roof or cooking up a new kitchen, there are a number of details you can pay attention to—make sure you follow the latest styles to maximize the value you're adding to your home through renovations.
- Make sure to think about the marketplace when renovating your interiors: While you want your home to be habitable, you also want it to sell when the time is right.
- If you’re having trouble figuring out how to get started, fill out this form to get matched to a contractor near you today!
- Take a page from this story about a New York City couple who renovated their kitchen in their home with help from local contractors.
- You might be able to cut costs by getting in touch with local suppliers and buying tiles, hardwood, or other material from their unused inventory for a fraction of the retail price.
- If you’re looking to invest in eco-friendly building materials, consult HGTV’s list of renewable resources.
- Save the Earth and look good doing it with these eco-friendly kitchen ideas.
- Trendspotting: Top 5 Kitchen Trends.
Did you know that...
- Renovating your home can boost its value significantly?
- While making home improvements, you can uncover a lot of hidden dangers, like mold, structural issues, and poor insulation?
- Remodeling your home is a great way to build your dream home — without having to move!